ah yes, fall, the season of pumpkin spice lattes and infinite plum lipstick beauty tutorials on youtube
like unless i have a romantic interest in a guy, there is no other reason i really associate with men. it’s not even about hating them, they are just all so basic and boring and just want to fuck
if you could not think with your dick for one min then maybe i’d answer your messges and snapchats
lol @ boys fresh out of high school sending me pics of them laying in bed shirtless only writing “hey” to me
bitch you gonna need to try harder, you’re my not my bear or ex crush
i kinda miss being high all the time
@mtv: Putting out this album is the most exciting moment of my life. Singing with a legend. All day, I dream and dream, I can’t believe this little Italian girl from New York made it. And all grown up.
@mtv: Just because I’m singing jazz doesn’t mean I’ve left my leather behind. It keeps it heavier. The weight of it, the pain, it makes me a better artist.
@mtv: Getting ready to leave for #artRaveHerning. It’s fun going in between Jazz and Pop everyday. I feel like I’m constantly rebelling against myself.
@mtv: Just me and all the girls! #CheekToCheek
@mtv: Celebrating our #CheekToCheek rave reviews, such a beautiful time. Crack the champagne and the caviar crown. Feel very humbled and proud, pure joy from the inside out.
Coconut and Lime Roasted Almonds from The Honour System:
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 1 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 tbsp unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 tsp coconut sugar
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice (about 1 lime)
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 375 and line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- In a medium size bowl, mix everything together and toss until almonds are well coated
- Spread almonds out in a single layer on your lined baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes, stirring them around at about the half way mark
- Remove from oven and cool for an hour before storing them in an airtight jar